Monday, December 24, 2012

Season's Greetings

Tis the season for eggnog and all the homemade sugar cookies. Me I am totally not busy on any of my work. All I have been doing was sketching, and , mostly dreaming, about my comic. I know that if I do not work on it much for a wile it will build up will I burst. I want to work on some concept art, character sheets and illustrations so I can make a promotional video. I am thinking about doing a kickstarter so I can self publish, but I might draw an intro comic so I can sell the story (and art) to comic companies.
I am also in the mid of looking for a second artist, whom I have an idea who I would like but her computer is.. dead. I need some one to color, or draw stuff that, I can't, or don;t want to, draw. Maybe do some cover art. I would love to see if another friend could draw Mitzataru in a very realistic, almost like he's real, way as she is a great portrait artist.
2013 has a lot of promis. I hope this is the year I get published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but please keep it clean and professional. No spam.